Ultimate power & performance
Blaze through demanding workloads with the ultra-powerful AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1756B processor and fast system memory. Render content seamlessly with support for up to six UHD/4K displays.
Encrypt data, protect firmware, and lock down access with an inherently secure thin client that has AMD Memory Guard, an embedded OS, and NIST SP800-147 compliance.
Optimized for your unique business needs with a configurable PCIe slot that supports advanced graphics, multiple displays, alternative networking, and optional ports.
Remotely setup and deploy devices and get local-quality multimedia with included HP software that makes our thin clients capable, responsive, and reliable.
- AMD Memory guard: Defend against unauthorized memory access and protect critical data in real time with built-in full system memory encryption.
- Stateless operating system with HP Write Manager: Ensure no data is stored locally on device by directing application writes to clear at closure or reboot.
- Secure communication: Transfer data securely between data centers and thin clients with a wide variety of Fiber NIC options.
- Trusted boot experience: Get advanced protection with UEFI Secure Boot that is available on both Windows Embedded OS and HP ThinPro.
- Integrated TPM: Leverage a highly-secure, hardware-backed vault for storing and protecting authentication data.
- Active Directory integration: Combine Active Directory with HP ThinPro for domain-join support that provides unique security for your organization.
- Multi-factor authentication: Enforce MFA requirements on devices with finger print readers, contact and contact-less smart card readers, and more.
- Single sign-on flexibility: Boost productivity at shared workspaces with quicker login to thin client with support for industry-standard SSO options.
Configurable port options:
- External Wi-Fi antenna connector
- Serial port with confirgurable power
PCI express expansion port options:
- Discrete graphics card
- Fiber optic NIC interface
Choose the right fit for your specific users and environment.